TSOA(NSW) members are invited to the MG CAR CLUB – DEFENSIVE DRIVER TRAINING DAY 11 August 2019
please note that there are still place available at the Defensive Driver Day, please note the RSVP date 5th August 2019.
- Where: HART (Honda Australia Roadcraft Training) Centre, 451 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives. (opposite the St Ives Showground entrance)
- When: Sunday 11TH AUGUST 2019 NOMINATE MORNING (1) OR AFTERNOON (2) SESSION
- Be there: Morning session 8:00 am for sign on. Finish around Noon. Noon BBQ Lunch. For morning and afternoon sessions,or Afternoon session 1pm sign on. Finish up around 5PM.
Cost: Adults $100 Students and Under 25’s $60.00 (4 hour sessions with Qualified Driver Instructors).
Entry Request with Payment, required BY 5th AUGUST ( YOU MUST pay prior to the day!! as the Club has to pay in full at least 7 days prior). The instruction is covered by HART Driver Training indemnity on arrival.
RMS ACCREDITED L Plate “SAFER DRIVER COURSE” AVAILABLE FOR $140! 20 HOURS LOGBOOK CREDIT
- BBQ lunch included & drinks available
- Driver Training and “Reminder” Training (Novices through to Experienced drivers).
- How car control in a Classic car is very different from your Modern having Anti-lock braking and Stability Control.
- Excellent opportunity for L & P Plate Drivers to learn basic road skills & current drivers to polish & practice some car control techniques under the direction of Qualified Instructors
See attached flyer for contact and payment details. note that places must be prepaid no later than the 5th August 2019.