Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Weekend
When: Sunday 29th March 2020
Meet: Old Toll Gates, Opposite RFS Station 1049 Old Pacific Hwy Cowan 2081
Time: 7.15 for 7.30 departure. (Must be parked in Kurri main street by 9.00am)
Lunch: 12.00 pm Kurri Kurri Hotel, 180 Lang St, Kurri Kurri
Registration is required to display your car as this is a Shannons Show & Shine Event.
Cost per Car $10.00 pre-registered. $20 if paid on the day.
Entry fees: pre-registration $10 per vehicle per day, on the day registration $20 per vehicle per day.
· Pre-registration is recommended and is available up to the day before.
· Registration is also available at Kurri Kurri Visitor Centre, 199 Lang St Kurri Kurri 2327. Phone 02 4936 1909
· On Saturday, there is a limited closed road area and 100 car spaces. See site map for layout and entry point.
On Sunday, all roads around Rotary Park and in the CBD will be closed with up to 500 cars on display. See site map for layout and entry point.
· Pre-entry is strongly recommended. Special fast entry queue for pre-enters.
· Group parking for Car Clubs is available (must arrive together).
· Please ensure that you have read all the Terms and Conditions prior to entering.
- Contact: Geoff Batty
- Mob: 0428 242 597
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent from Mail for Windows 10