Welcome to the Triumph Sports Owners Association (Ecurie Triumph) NSW
Formed in 1960, Triumph Sports Owners Association (Ecurie Triumph) NSW Banch Inc. [TSOANSW] is a car club for Triumph enthusiasts; catering for those interested in motorsport, social events, clubs runs, concours, restoration projects or just meeting up with other car enthusiasts.
Before our NSW Branch, establish in 1960, the origins of the Triumph Sports Owners Association in Australia began in 1956 as a result of the release of the TR2. TSOA, Australia Division was part of the world wide network of 28 clubs..
Latest NEWS & Events
- 100 YEARS OF TRIUMPH CARSFriday 17th to Sunday 19th March 2023 Registration is now open at https://www.tsoansw.org.au/100years/ 2023 marks the Centenary of the first Triumph Motor Car. To celebrate this significant event, a weekend in the iconic city of Bathurst has been organised. All Triumph owners and enthusiasts are invited and encouraged to attend. Your accommodation
- COFFEE & CAKEWednesday 29th March -Welcome to a new venue, Baybreeze Cafe, St George MotorBoat Club 2 Wellington St- Sans Souci. 10.30am-There is plenty of easy parking, a good menu for us plus a menu for your dog/s and a spectacular waterfront setting. Please RSVP before 22 March Register online: https://tsoansw.org.au/register-for-an-event/ or contact our new convenor Leigh Larmour 0417
- National Heritage Day BerrySunday, 21st May 2023 at Berry Showgrounds Cnr Alexandra & Victoria Sts Berry Entry Fee $10 per vehicle (cash only). Meet at Heathcote Midas Muffler/Ampol Carpark 1344 Princes Highway Heathcote at 7.30am for 8.00 departure. Lunch (at own cost) will be at the Berry Hotel Coach House, 120 Queen Street Berry. Please register on the
- Wollombi TavernSunday April 16th 2023 Wollombi Tavern Meet: Pie in the Sky Café, 1296 Pacific Hwy, Cowan Time: 9.30 am for 10:00 start. We will then head off on a scenic drive through Bucketty on the GreatNorth Rd with a stop at Ramsays Leap to inspect the original ConvictTrail stone work. Lunch: 12.noon at Wollombi Tavern, 2994 Great
- CSCA SUPERSPRINTSThe Sprite Car Club will hold Round 1 of the CSCA Supersprint series for 2023 at SMSP South Circuit on 2 April. Spectators are welcome – Free entry – Come along and support our TSOA Competitors and chat with other drivers in the staging area. It may inspire you to join in one of the future events.