The best way for the Club and its members to showcase their cars is to join in on a display day or two.
TSOA’s charter is to maintain the Triumph Marque in its original sense and so our major concours trophies are awarded to the car that is nearest to original and in the best condition. The TSOA recognises that our cars, many of which are 40, 50 more more years old will be restored, rectified, modernised and modified therefore have concours categories for all types of Triumphs including competition and daily driver cars.
- Club Concours and Display Day
- All British Display
- Shannons Display Day – Eastern Creek
Social Get Togethers and Runs
Socialising with a little bit driving and a lot of chat are a big part of the Club atmosphere. We have monthly runs that head North, South, West and East’ish to picnics, historic houses, museums, natural wonders and dyno-tuning workshops.
- Christmas in July (July)
- Graham Pinkstone Run (August)
- Prazil-Walshe Run (August)
- TSOA National Meeting (October/November)
- Christmas Party (November/December)
- City Lights Run (December)
- General Meeting (Second Tuesdays of each month)
- Hunter Group Meeting (First Tuesday of each month)
- Coffee ‘n’ Cake (Last Wednesday of the month)
- Various runs and activities for Sydney, Hunter Group and Combined
TSOA and Triumph cars themselves, have a long and strong motor racing heritage. The Club is involved in a number of ways with a number of different event types. Events including supersprints, lap-dashes, hillclimbs, driver training, motorkhanas, tarmac rallies and race meetings have all been run by the Club at one time or another. Our current activities include CSCA supersprints and The All Triumph Challenge. Group S Historic Racing run by the Historic Sports Racing Club of Australia (HSRCA) is used as the basis for our Ecurie Triumph Competition.
- All Triumph Challenge
- Combined Sports Car Association (CSCA) Supersprint Series
- Ecurie Triumph Historic Group S Racing
- Triumph Saloon Racing (TSR) Improved Production Group 3J Racing
- TSOA Nationals
Every member who attends a Club sanctioned event will collect Clubman Points. The member with the most Clubman Points each year is awarded Member of the Year.